Served nine years as the technical author and editor for The Coca-Cola Company’s Quality, Safety and Environment department.
- Proofread and edited monthly department reports, letters, memos, procedures, glossaries, training materials, calls to action, and PowerPoint presentations.
- Performed quality control (QC) checks on operating requirements, requirements, specifications, standard methods, and policies:
- Grammar, punctuation, and syntax;
- Formatting in customized Word templates; and
- Style, tone, language, word choice, and terminology.
- Developed QSE’s departmental style guide and aligned QSE’s branding while upholding the company’s editorial standards.
Served two years as contracted content writer and proofreader for AT&T’s advertisement web services.
- Over 10 years of content management system experience as SharePoint support, site owner, and site collection administrator.
Graduated from the University of Florida with a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
Attended editorial internships at Johns Hopkins University Press and the University Press of Florida.